Windows 11 Professional CD-KEY (32/64 Bit) works only for Windows, not for Mac!
Windows 10 Home, Windows 7 Home Basic/Premium and Windows 8.1 CoreCountrySpecific/CoreSingleLanguage/Chinese (incl. WMC) CANNOT be directly upgraded to Windows 11 Professional by changing product key in Windows system. If You have these editions on you computer, you need to make a clean installation after purchasing Windows 11 Professional.
Note: If you do not own an installation DVD or USB drive, please download the respective system setup file from the official Microsoft website, HERE.
More information about installation you can find in delivery email.
Windows 11 Pro provides a modern workspace where you can creatively pursue your passions in a new environment. Renewed Start menu, redesigned taskbar, optimized system tray, improved Action Center, new Settings panel, widgets, virtual desktops – all this makes Windows 11 easy and fun to use. Windows 11 Pro has all the tools available in the Home version and additional ones, useful in large companies and used by professionals.
Windows 11 is one of the most significant Windows updates of the last decade. Modern, fresh, transparent, and beautiful. From the lock screen to the Start menu. This is what the new windows 11 is about. What you need is closer to you, simplified and powered by the cloud to serve you the applications and documents you currently need.
For the safety of your device we always recommend the installation of an Antivirus, you can choose your Antivirus by clicking here.
Are you a reseller?
If you’re a reseller, mail us at [email protected] and we’ll send you a tailor-made price list. Let’s work together!
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro features:
- BitLocker device encryption – If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker puts everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
- Device encryption – If you turn on device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
- Find my device – Keep track of your devices – even your digital pen!
- Firewall and network protection – Your Windows device comes with built-in security features to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
- Internet protection – App & Browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites, and downloads.
- Parental controls and protection – Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, and control online purchases when you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts.
- Secure boot – Helps prevent malicious software applications and unauthorized operating systems from loading during the system start-up process.
- Windows Information Protection (WIP) – Helps protect enterprise apps and data against accidental data leaks on enterprise-owned devices and personal devices that employees bring to work.
- Windows Hello – Uses facial recognition, fingerprint, or PIN, for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your compatible Windows devices.Windows Security – View and manage the security and health of your device.
Product also includes business management and deployment tools
- Assigned Access
- Dynamic Provisioning
- Enterprise State Roaming with Azure
- Group Policy
- Kiosk mode setup
- Microsoft Store for Business
- Mobile device management
- Support for Active Directory
- Support for Azure Active Directory
- Windows Update for Business
Full warranty offered. We guarantee that you will receive a working code, or your money back.