- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 24-09-2018
- Program type: Office Suite
- Format: Single Use Digital license
- Language: EU Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; additional language packs are also available to be downloaded and installed separately)
- Includes: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
Description & Applications
Get it all done with Office 2019 Home and Business for PC. Take your productivity to the next level with newest version of classic Office apps and email. Office 2019 comes with new inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics and more innovative ways to work efficiently!
Office 2019, just like its predecessors, comes in a variety of packages each designed to cater to different needs. Whether you want Office for personal or professional use, Microsoft has the right package for you.
‣ Microsoft Word 2019
Create, edit and manage professional text documents in Word 2019. With new tools for translating, easier reading and more natural writing, you can improve your ability to communicate and absorb information. New integration of SVG, support for LaTeX syntax, Microsoft Translator, Learning Tools enhance your productivity. Documents are now easier to find and more convenient to navigate with book-like flipping features and Side to Side view.
‣ Microsoft Excel 2019
Create and manage tables and engage in more powerful data analysis with Excel 2019. In this version, Excel offers tables of all kinds from accounting and product databases. Among other things, new impressive features and functions, such as formulas, map and funnel charts, enhanced visuals, publishing to Power BI, new themes, precision selecting and more provides you with new methods to display data in an appealing way. Moreover, enhanced visuals, ink improvements, easier sharing and better accessibility features allow you to save time while enjoying familiar work flow.
‣ Microsoft PowerPoint 2019
Create more sophisticated and visually appealing to capture your audience’s attention with PowerPoint 2019. The newest version of well-known tool comes improved visual effects, such as Morph Transition, Text Highlighter, Zoom capabilities. It also allows you to make your presentations more dynamic with 3-D models, background removal, export to 4K, Ultra-HD recording features and more.
‣ Microsoft OneNote
Your personal digital notebook, OneNote allows you to type, write or draw notes and insert imaged, audio or video clips from the web. OneNote is available online and syncs up with your other devices. Allowing you to access, update or create new notes from where ever you are. There is no updated 2019 version, but OneNote 2016 is available for Office 2019.
‣ Microsoft Outlook 2019
Send, receive and manage your emails in more efficient manner with Outlook 2019. Outlook grants you access to all stored contacts and e-mail addresses providing you with an ability to keep information about partners and customers up-to-date. Moreover, improved app gives you more possibilities with updated contact cards, @mentions, Focused Inbox, Travel Package cards and more. To minimize your workload even more you can schedule meetings in different time zones, listen to your emails, automatically download cloud attachments and set reminders to pop-up over the windows you are working in.
► Create with ease.
Produce powerful presentations, data models, and reports with tools and, new chart types and improved inking across apps.
► Simplify your work.
Manage your time and contacts more easily with improved Office features.
► Easy collaboration.
Create, share and co-create documents in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote for faster productivity than ever before with variety of built-in collaboration tools.
► Add visual impact.
Make more appealing documents, presentations and worksheets with improved SVG integration.
► Break the language barrier.
Utilise Microsoft Translator to quickly translate words, phrases, and other text selections to another language.
► Improved Accessibility.
Use updated Accessibility Checker and make your documents more accessible and meet the international standards. In addition, you can employ sound effects for audio cues to guide you as you work.
Windows 10 Required
- Processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro, Home, or Enterprise
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (64-bit), 2GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 4.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280×768 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Browser: The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional Requirements: Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us!
More MS Products Here.